Sunday, April 8, 2012

Bloggy Boot Camp

Tip Junkie is one of those awesome blogs that just dominates cyber space. It seems like no matter what tip I am searching for, her blog has a link to a post!


 

Last night I went to her site to submit our latest Easter crafts {Happy Easter by the way!} over on Amy's Craft Bucket; but, I got a little side tracked.  On the home page, I saw a post about Bloggy Boot Camp & had to follow it. I figure that this girl knows what she's doing when it comes to the blog-o-sphere; after all, I get an email a day filled with crafting idea from her site. 




Well. . .What can I say, I followed the link to Bloggy Booty Camp and couldn't wait to sign up. There are 4 conferences in 2012 & I will be at the one in October in Las Vegas, NV. What a good excuse to visit my family :) The cool thing is, if you can't attend one of the 4 conferences in person, there is going to be a video conference!!

I am so excited for all the amazing knowledge that I will be walking out of this conference with!! If you are going to be near Vegas in October, come to the conference & lets meet up & learn how to rock our blogs!





GO GREEN ♥ GIVE CHARITY

6 comments:

  1. If I had a chance to go, I totally would. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great conference. I would definitely attend if there was one in my area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd LOVE to go, but right now finances don't permit it. Enjoy your time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun! Too bad there's not one around me though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could go. Sounds like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that sounds so cool. wish i could go!

    ReplyDelete